1. Can we visit your establishment before making a reservation?
Of course, we encourage you to do so during opening hours, no appointment is necessary. But to avoid stress for the animals, please do not come in for visiting during school vacations.
2. Which vaccinations does my cat need to have?
Strictly no cat will be accepted without the production of an up to date vaccination certificate.
3. What if my cat is on medication?
We ensure your animal gets his medication at the correct time.
4. Can we bring our own food?
If your cat is on a special diet, you are free to bring your own food, although we provide high-quality food.
5. What do I need to bring with my cat?
6. Are reservations required?
Yes! Especially for school vacations it is best to book in advance to avoid disappointment.